Novotech Sponsors Pre-ASCO China Summit Expert Panels on Early Phase Oncology Trials and Regulatory Strategy for China and US
SYDNEY, Jun 2, 2022 – (ACN Newswire via SEAPRWire.com) – Novotech, the leading Asia Pacific biotech specialist CRO which has recently expanded its services to the US, has sponsored expert panels at the Pre-ASCO China Summit 2022 bringing together leaders in oncology drug development in China and the US. The Pre-ASCO series was watched by more than 20,000 people globally.
The Novotech sponsored Summit sessions are:
– Go/No Go Decisions Based on Early Phase Oncology Trials (Watch here: https://tinyurl.com/novotech-webinars)
– Development and Regulatory Strategy for China & US (Watch here: https://tinyurl.com/novotech-whitepapers)
China offers a compelling solution for expedited clinical trials especially in oncology with its vast patient populations and world-class KOLs.
— According to Global Data whitepaper, EVOLUTION OF CLINICAL TRIALS IN THE ASIA PACIFIC REGION COMPARED TO THE US AND THE EU5 (https://tinyurl.com/novotech-whitepapers)
– Over the past 5 years, growth of oncology trials (CAGR of 25%) in China outpaced other countries.
– This growth was associated with a significant increase in cancer incidence, development of innovative products by domestic companies, focus on immuno-oncology, and leadership in cell therapy
– China also recorded the largest number of new trials, followed by the US. In China, the number of new trials doubled during 2017-2021. Notably, China’s regulatory reforms have accelerated drug approval by reducing the overall review and process.
– In addition, over the last five years more 70,000 new clinical trials were registered in the APAC region, the US, and the EU5. The APAC region was the largest contributor, with more than 50% of the trials followed by the US (29%) and the EU5 (17%).
– The APAC region has become the preferred destination for conducting clinical trials due to its large patient population, ease of regulatory compliance, low cost of conducting studies, high-quality standards and the presence of top clinical sites.
Earlier this month, Novotech announced the acquisition of US CRO, NCGS as part of a US service expansion program for its global base of clients.
Novotech, which has a reputation for delivering full-service, high-quality expedited clinical trials in Asia-Pacific, can now offer its biotech clients clinical services in the US to support later phase global studies.
NCGS was established in 1984 in South Carolina and has a workforce of about 300 professionals across the US.
Novotech CEO Dr. John Moller said:
“This is a strategic move to provide US-based expertise and infrastructure for our US clients wanting trials in APAC and the US, and for our APAC clients wanting US clinical programs.”
“Clients will receive seamless service, with a unified approach to systems and SOPs,” Moller said.
Novotech has recently been benchmarked as a top 10 CRO among the world’s leading CROs, and has signed 45 Leading Site Partnership agreements over the last 3 years.
With more than 2,000 highly experienced professionals, clients benefit from strong site and Key Opinion Leader relationships, deep regulatory expertise, and the ability to accelerate clinical trials across the Asia Pacific and in particular China.
Novotech recently announced a partnership and investment in tech firm Prospection to support accelerated clinical trials with healthcare data analytics using real-world data.
Novotech has also partnered with virtual research organisation ObvioHealth to expedite trials leveraging remote technologies. This patient-centric approach improves subject retention and allows sponsors to reach populations outside major cities for clinical trial participation.
About Novotech Health Holdings
Novotech Health Holdings Pte. Ltd. (“Novotech”) is a leading Asia-Pacific biotech specialist CRO and consists of two operating brands, Novotech and PPC. Novotech is a CRO with integrated labs and phase I facilities providing drug development consulting and clinical development services. It has been instrumental in the success of approximately 3,700 clinical trials across all trial phases and broad range of therapeutic areas. Novotech is well positioned to serve biopharmaceutical clients conducting clinical trials in Asia and globally. For more information visit https://novotech-cro.com/contact
AU: +61 2 8218 2144
USA: +1 415 951 3228
Asia: +65 3159 3427
Copyright 2022 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. (via SEAPRWire)